Thursday, July 21, 2016

Wollipops!

Wollipops by BLUE731. Austin, TX.
Wollipops!

NEW goodies up in the webstore today, be sure to grab some! These are also available at Monkey See, Monkey Do located at 1712 S. Congress in Austin, TX. Be sure to stop in and let them know I sent you!

I have a stack of drawings and sketches collected over the years with no discernible purpose or use for them. Little slices of cool that sometimes I just don't know what to do with but can't throw away. This lollipop falls into that category. I pulled this sucker out, got it into the computer, and then went on a color spree as I prepped them for printing. These stickers were super fun to make and the coloring was the best part. I urge everyone to keep coloring well into adulthood, it is super realxing and also FUN!


Stay Creative,
BLUE731.

No comments: