Monday, August 8, 2016

Awake & Moving: Roots.

Laura & Issac for Awake & Moving. San Antonio, TX.
Awake & Moving presents: ROOTS.

The latest goods from Awake & Moving are officially online for sale! The collection dubbed Roots has been a long journey, prolonged by relocating to Austin, building capital, and stepping my game up overall in this brand. The new pieces look fresh and it's my biggest release to date--eight pieces for you to flex on foos, piss your parents and teachers off, and get that attention from that special someone that been ignoring you all summer. Time to stunt on 'em and leave 'em wanting more.

Peep the lookbook HERE, shot entire in my old neighborhood, the Southeast Side of San Antonio with my homies Isaac and Laura. Purchase all the goodies in the online shop HERE or go to awakeandmoving.com and click SHOP. Supplies, as always, are limited and once their sold out, no mas. No reprints. So wake up, don't sleep, and brush your teeth.

I am currently planning a pop-up shop in San Antonio slated for next week, so if you ain't about that shipping life, come thru. Rumor has it some Timewheel cats will be in attendance pumping out some tunes to shake your ass to. SSHH!!!

For now, enjoy the new wares and send all feedback my way. Seriously, even if you hate it, hit me up and tell me why. Tell me why you think it's dope and you'll rock it forever or that it sucks so bad you wouldn't use them as rags to change the oil of your car with. In which case, fuck you, but also I really do want to hear what you have to say. If you ain't got a sense of humor by now, you're in the wrong place so just be cool and lmk what you think, fireal fireal.

Cheers and good vibes everybody! I'm riding hella high today!


Stay Creative,
BLUE731.

No comments: