Sunday, July 19, 2015

Ces Cru.

Thanks to my homie DJ Notion of musicNmind, I had the opportunity to swing through the Ces Cru show this month and snap some photos. It's always good to link up with homies and get to capture some images of one of your favorite music duos. Notion has been responsible for bringing some great music acts through San Antonio and Austin from Ces Cru, Mursday, El-P+Killer Mike, to Kool Keith, Blueprint, Killah Priest, Freestyle Fellowship and the list just goes on and on from there for over ten years. No joke. I always appreciate the hardwork Notion does in getting acts here into San Antonio, I only wish I had more time to attend more of them. In any event, here are some shots from the night, enjoy!


Stay Creative,
BLUE731.


The Boxer's Brain, DFW TX



Fab Deuce, Denton TX


Joey Cool, Kansas City MO

Ces Cru, Kansas City MO







No comments: