Wednesday, March 9, 2016

GoreTex.


Deftones return to San Antonio in less than two weeks and I'm excited as hell. Last week I had an idea for a concert poster to celebrate. I've always wanted to be commissioned by a band to make one of these and see them all over the world. The phone call hasn't come so I took matters into my own hands because inspiration doesn't wait--strike while the iron's hot. I started with an ink drawing and brought it into Photoshop to finish it out in color. My original idea was a lot cleaner and darker and didn't really come out the way I wanted. It was too far from my style. You gotta try new things but you also gotta play to your strengths. So I explored my loose style and the result came out waaay better.

I am producing these posters on high quality photo rag paper at 13" x 19" and will be a VERY LIMITED RUN--ONLY 15--and making them available to YOU. Below is a link for pre-orders. If these move fast enough, I MIGHT make a second edition or possibly posters for other cities' shows. But no guarantees. For now you get 1/15 chance to own one.

Cheers and, as always, thank you for your continued support!

PRE-ORDER HERE.


Stay Creative,
BLUE731.

No comments: